1. There are 1083 hexagons in this quilt top. I've made 36 so far so that means I'm 3.3% through the top.
2. I'm doing all of these by hand.
3. My plan at the moment is that I want to quilt these by hand. We'll see if I'm still up for the challenge when I finish the top.
4. It's will be king sized when it's all done.
5. The fabric is (in order from right to left) Kona cotton in Bahama Blue, Aloe, Medium Grey, Pomegranate, Charcoal and Bahama Blue again. I'll also be using Peacock but haven't gotten to that strip yet.
6. I'm already starting to question my sanity and ask who thought this was a good idea and why did my good friends not stop me/have me committed?
All that aside, I think I'm in love with it, even if it is completely exhausting and I still have 96.7% left to go.
That's it for now, peeps. I'm off to cut more fabric for yo-yos and another secret-ish quilt and get a little closer to finishing MY VERY FIRST SWEATER!!! Yippee!!!!