23 June 2012

I have problems

I'm too easily distracted. What I SHOULD be doing today is quilting. What I am doing? Piecing another quilt top and making binding.

I basted this quilt yesterday and my goal is to have it finished by the weekend. But this morning when I woke up, I started looking at all of that other fabric that I already had cut. The twitch started. I wanted to see what it would be like to make *just one star*. Maybe I can stop at one but that's not likely.

And further evidence that I'm easily distracted? I stopped sewing to come in and blog about how I'm easily distracted. Back to it.

(For the record though, the stars are for another quilt for Africa, so I need to be working on it anyway. It's not like this is a totally new quilt. . . Three tops down. And I'm seeing another finished before the weekend is out.)
Linking up-
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
xoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. Call if you need some help. Love that first star...

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you are sewing and not buying more fabric (that is all I accomplished today!)

    ReplyDelete