28 March 2012

WIP sneak peek

Here's a sneaky of what I've been working on for the last little bit - and it is what has generated all of those half square triangles for the last two baby quilts. I'm working hard on the quilting right now which is a little slow going. It's the largest thing I've quilted myself - 72" square. I'm hoping to have it finished this weekend and bound and ready to give to a friend next week as a surprise.

This quilt has totally confirmed two things for me -
1. I love my new machine, especially now that I've found the setting that keeps my presser foot pressed.
2. There is no way that I could have quilted my sister-in-law's quilt myself so I'm glad that my good friend Tamie helped me come to that decision and I handed it over to a professional. Sometimes it is a small price to pay for keeping your sanity.

Linking up to WIP Wednesday -
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

xoxoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. I see it is coming along. I can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete