07 April 2011

It's a sickness

Seriously.  Is there a twelve step program for knitting?  There needs to be.  I saw this project online just a few days ago and it started an itching in my brain.  I do so love log cabin anything.  Knit it.  Quilt it.  I don't care.  I love them.  I was going to keep it a secret and maybe make it as a gift but I told my two best knitter friends today and I think we might all do this blanket together.  Not this particular one, but all knit blankets at the same time.  (Go Margeaux!  Second project - blanket!)  So here I go.  Please try to forget about the fact that I just started my first sweater.  Or that I still need to knit five or six hats for the trip.  Or another hat for a sort-of-cousin.  Or any of the many sewing/quilting things that I need to be doing.  Sigh. I really need one more day every week.  At least.

One other thing I'm super loving today - dog snuggles.  I'm cheap.  I'll take them from anywhere.  Here is how I spent about half an hour this morning whilst doing some party planning for a soon-to-be four year old -
I love you, Miss Stella.
xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. If you find that other day let me know. How is that block coming?? I think I might have won a pattern on Stitched in Color. I don't know how many other Tamie's there are. Still waiting to hear.

    ReplyDelete