15 May 2011

What I should be doing. . .

I should be working on quilting this. It's a baby quilt for Scott's best friend and his wife who are expecting their first baby next month. I LOVE this quilt already. If the back turns out the way I'm envisioning it, it's going to be ultra-super fab. More pictures to show of this very soon, I hope.

And the now requisite baby ball to go along with the quilt. (What?? At least they aren't hexagons. . .) Love those little bunnies.

And one more thing to show - the alpaca throw I made for my mom for mother's day. She was in Hawaii on the day so I couldn't post until after she returned. I started this right around Christmas and finished up in February so I've been sitting on this baby. I've had the yarn for years and I stole borrowed the pattern from a blanket I spotted in Pottery Barn. Hope they don't mind but this one is prettier. Anyway, I realized that I was going to run out of the brown so the red was a happy accident. (Isn't my boy cute back there holding up the blanket??)

Off to my machine now. . . Happy Sunday!
xoxoxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment